esz AG calibration & metrology
Your job scope:
• Performing on-site calibration at external partners in many Eastern European countries
• Calibration of industrial instruments in our laboratory
• Preparation of measurement protocol and calibration certificate
• Improvement and development of measurement processes
We are looking for you if:
• You have a degree in electrical engineering, physics, or electronics technician, or if you want to develop in the field of measurement technology.
• It is an advantage if you have 1-2 years of experience in instrument measurement
• For open or independent, responsible and flexible work
• You speak English and/or German well
• You have user-level computer skills
• You like to travel and have a category B driver’s license
• It is not a problem that you have to work in our laboratory in Germany during the training period (6 months).
What we offer:
• Excellent learning and development opportunities in a modern metrology laboratory
• Great career opportunity in other special measuring technology areas, such as automotive, high-frequency or precision measurements.
• A technically exciting job in one of Europe’s leading metrology laboratories
• A job opportunity in a young, cheerful team at a dynamically developing measurement technology service provider
• Full-time, indefinite employment contract with flexible working hours
• Company laptop and mobile phone
• Above-average salary and benefits (travel allowance, Medicover health insurance)