Join our steadily growing organization where we’re looking for motivated Engineers who share our values of excellence. Positions are open at all grades from Junior to Principal level. 5 System’s diverse team supports you to improve your skills at any point in your career. Our attractive compensation package with flexible working hours and full home office allows you to keep a healthy work-life balance and concentrate on what really matters in life.
As a Digital Design Engineer you will perform RTL design tasks mostly in Verilog or SystemVerilog from project planning to closure throughout the complete digital design cycle. Work closely with team members across the globe.
What we offer
– Attractive compensation package
– Flexible working hours and full home office
– Improving your professional skills
– Innovative projects, leading-edge technologies
– Fun at work
What we’d like to see
– Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
– Experience with Hardware Description Languages (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL)
– Exposure to ASIC or FPGA design flows
– Experience with synthesis tools
– Experience with scripting languages (Perl, TCL, Python, etc.)
– Proficiency in English (both written and oral)