Join our steadily growing organization where we’re looking for motivated Engineers who share our values of excellence. Positions are open at all grades from Junior to Principal level. 5 System’s diverse team supports you to improve your skills at any point in your career. Our attractive compensation package with flexible working hours and full home office allows you to keep a healthy work-life balance and concentrate on what really matters in life.
As an Embedded SW Engineer you will take part of the whole software development process (creating requirements, detailed design documents, implementation and testing). Work on a wide range of technical challenges, from device driver implementation to secure bootloader development. Work closely with team members across the globe.
What we offer
– Attractive compensation package
– Flexible working hours and full home office
– Improving your professional skills
– Innovative projects, leading-edge technologies
– Fun at work
What we’d like to see
– Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– 2+ years of experience with embedded software development
– Proficiency in C programming language
– Great knowledge of microcontroller architectures (preferably Arm)
– Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
– Proactive mindset, great team player