• Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Assesses database performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas.
• Education: College, University or master degree
• at least 2years experience in IT Software Development
• Advanced Programming Skills: Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing
• Knowledge of .NET Core
• Microsoft SQL database knowledge
• Fluent English accompanied by good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• home office upon request;
• Bonus, high level cafeteria;
• Housing support;
• Trainings, development programs;
• Health prevention, sport-activity support;
• Delicious and diverse meals in our canteen;
• Exciting company events