EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT MAGYARORSZÁG KFT.
• With the support of our system you will ensure that the Bill of Materials (BOM) are correct and complete from manufacturing and assembly point of view and also meet customer needs,
• You will be able to deepen your skills in different technical fields: engineering solutions, materials, manufacturing processes in non-series production environment),
• You will develop proper knowledge and understanding of our specilaized product portfolio used across broad range of industries like, energy, oil&gas, chemical and food&beverage,
• Check the possibility of assembling by using technical drawings,
• Sending the necessary drawing or part requests to the co-departments,
• Active participation in process development,
• During your work you will be part of a European team,
• You will have the opportunity to develop yourself.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanical is preferred) or Engineering background with strong technical experience in valves,
• Intermediate level of English is a must,
• PC literacy, ability to learn new software programs to meet future departmental demands,
• Good verbal and written communication skills,
• Cooperative and proactive attitude,
• Work effectively in a team or even on your own,
• Customer focus thinking.