Battery technology – a key aspect of the future of electro-mobility, should it be for microbatteries in consumer electronic products, or for high voltage battery packs for hybrid/electric vehicles.
We – electronic engineers, mechanical engineers, software developer – work at PEC to make this future part of our present.
PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Europe (Belgium, Hungary, Germany), the United States, China and Japan.
PEC delivers Manufacturing and Industrial Test Equipment, and provides industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries.
For more information, visit us at stand 4 in the main hall.
• Maintaining and keeping the (internal) planning of the different projects up to date
• Communicating on a daily basis with the other departments at PEC on the progress
• Communicating on a daily basis with the Contract Management Department to report
• Administrational duties in SAP
The ideal candidate has
• Bachelor Degree in a technical domain, preferably engineering
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written as oral
• The skills to multi task and maintaining an overview
• Up to 5 years of experience in a similar position, but we are also inviting fresh graduates to apply
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.