• Support all projects phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking.
• Actively work in constant contact with our technical supplier pool to define scope of supply and to release technical specifications.
• Release and update of process flows and P&ID to reflect as-built installation.
• Supervision of field installation of equipment ensuring compliance with design documents.
• Organization of equipment folders and coordination with the plant site maintenance group to ensure smooth flow of equipment information.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, Safety, Health and Environment regulations, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Up to 3 years of project engineering and field installation experience
• Ability to quickly assimilate and process new skills and information
• Proficient uses of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project)
• Ability to read P&ID diagrams, proficient in Autocad 2D use
• Ability to collaborate in international teams at each level
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English