EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT MAGYARORSZÁG KFT.
Primarily Objective of the Role
• Preparing complete documentation package for a wide portfolio of industrial products (control valves, actuators, desuperheaters, level sensors etc.) based on customer specifications for European manufacturing sites located in Székesfehérvár, Cernay (France), and Chelyabinsk (Russia).
• Working jointly with other Project Detailers to make sure consistency of technical requirements as per customer projects
• Supporting continuity of production with clarification of technical requirements and problem solving actions.
• Willing to learn our countless industrial solutions for the world’s biggest market players.
• Being effective technical link between sales offices and manufacturing sites.
• Decoding output of sizing and selection tool of control valves to manufacturing documentation.
• Ensuring the design of new components for custom valve designs.
• Preparing bill of material and define specific manufacturing processes steps for our products.
• Eliminating production issues caused by unclean technical requirements of the customer orders.
• Continuous improvement of Order Engineering processes for better quality of work and productivity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanical is preferred)
• Preferred: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a technical role
• Intermediate level of English
• PC literacy, ability to learn new software programs to meet future departmental demands
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to deal with several projects in parallel
• Cooperative and proactive attitude and Customer focus thinking