Come and join One Identity’s largest development center in Hungary, with offices in Budapest and Veszprém!
Hungary’s most successful IT security startup, Balabit, was founded in 2000, acquired by One Identity in 2018, and has operated since then as an integrated part of this global company. One Identity lets organizations achieve an identity-centered security strategy with a uniquely broad and integrated portfolio of identity management offerings including AD account lifecycle management, identity governance and administration and privileged access management.
Thanks to our brilliant and dedicated team members who contribute their expertise and experience, One Identity has become a leading IT security software development company in Access Management, Privileged Access Management and Identity Governance and Administration. Honored to be recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Our team in Hungary consists of more than 160 employees, with more than 130 engineers, including developers, test automation engineers, UI/UX designers, DevOps experts, internal IT and Support engineers. We are a rapidly growing company,we are currently looking for a Senior C Software Engineer for Log Management Team.
Syslog-ng is an enterprise grade central log management software to collect and process hundreds of thousands incoming log messages within a second. It is heavily used by the major fortune top 500 companies worldwide.
– Supervising projects and challenges across a whole team
– Supporting the whole syslog-ng and Syslog Store Box products lifecycle
– Designing and developing new features
– Planning backlog items and cooperating with the Product
– Mentoring team members and sharing your knowledge with the team
– Collaborating with the open source community (including Google Summer of Code mentoring)
– BsC / MsC degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
– Solid C (21st century) or C++ and Python knowledge
– OOP mindset with Clean Code and SOLID principles
– Linux system programming and debugging
– Confident English both written and verbal
– Open Source fan
– Experience in web technologies
– Kubernetes and Docker knowledge
– Azure DevOps experience
– Transparent and friendly personality
What the team offers
– Working Agile environment
– Transparent, helpful and friendly atmosphere
– Collaborating with product management and customers to create working solutions instead of just delivering software features
– You can learn performance optimizing message processing pipelines
– Office or Hybrid or Remote work
– Self-deployed OS on laptop
Why work with us?
– Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
– When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
– Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
– We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
– Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Apply here: https://careers-oneidentity.icims.com/jobs/10540/senior-c-software-engineer/job