Should you be interested, apply directly on https://jobs.lever.co/hearsaysystems/c7ccd48b-12b0-4027-833b-e3947c4e788c
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Budapest!
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley and New York Life—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
– Maintain focus on building reliable products with a quality experience for our users.
– Partner with the Professional Services team to ensure that all technical requirements are elicited at the appropriate level of detail to confidently design, build, test and develop the right solution for the customer.
– Co-lead the build out of the software-as-a-service components, including core products and API and webhook integrations, working closely with our international development teams and partner.
– Create appropriate data integration solutions to support customer’s data reporting and analytics needs by leveraging a variety of cloud-based database and data integration technologies.
– Maintain awareness of and be able to leverage a variety of integration technologies including services within Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, AWS Lambda, Fivetran, Mulesoft, Zapier, Tray.io, Microsoft Azure, etc.
– Educate and mentor teammates to ensure high levels of common understanding across capabilities, standards, processes, best practices and more.
BA/BS degree and 7+ years full-stack or back-end development experience.
Experience with C-based OOP languages such as C#, C++, or Java.
Experience with database systems such as MySQL, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, or PostgreSQL.
Demonstrated experience developing REST based APIs using Microservice architecture, Open API Specification and/or creating specifications w/Swagger.
Understanding of data flows between systems on networks and basic security constructs that are used in on-premise and cloud-based enterprise solutions.
Ability to unit test, QA, support code reviews and validate work (preferably with Jest).Proficient in ability to communicate in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
Understanding of SSO (SAML) fundamentals and web integrations.
Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and related technologies.
Experience with Python language.
Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or Redtail.
Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks quickly.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in software development.
In the case of non-EU citizens, You should have a Permanent Residence Card or Residence Card for Third-country National Family Member of EEA National), as we cannot support the visa process.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: Hearsay values and welcomes diversity in all forms. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and interview process, please contact us at: email@example.com.