• You will have interesting, diverse and varied tasks in Model Based software Development in our individual climate zone solution named ClimateSense™, tailored to the autonomous, electrified and ridesharing ecosystem of the future.
• Developing Microclimate control algorithms
• Demonstrate best-practice software development utilizing MBD
• On an international level: you will be in contact with development, design and production teams in Europe and in the United States
• Roll out model based design principals in additional projects and platforms globally
• You have at least a BSc degree in Computer, Software, Controls, Electrical Engineering, or related field
• You have at least 3 years of development experience in Embedded C and Model Based Development (Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow)
• You have specific practical experience with actuation devices, controlling engines or similar products and deploying embedded software on production microcontrollers
• You are familiar with with automotive electronics hardware, software and systems requirements, functional objectives and validation methods and tools
• We consider as an advantage if you have any experience with thermal systems: heat, heat transfers, heat capacity, etc.
• Your English language skills are conversational, you will use them on a daily basis
WHAT WE OFFER:
• We specifically pay attention to your development and support it,
• You can work with the latest technologies as part of an international team,
• Very flexible work schedule, at least 50-70% home office at the moment,
• Annual bonus, cafeteria, housing/travel allowance,
• Health screenings, sports support, discounted canteen,
• Depending on the epidemic situation: exciting corporate events.