At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
Would you be interested working for a multinational company? Do you still study but would like to work next to it as well? Nokia offers you flexible working hours so you can attend university during the weekdays.
We are looking for a trainee with software development skills, to be responsible for coding, testing, design and layout of our internal tools. We would need someone who has programming skills, has a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, and getting involved in the development of the next generations of mobile networks.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Write clean code to develop functional web applications
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform tests to optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
• Follow emerging technologies
• Experience in programming
• C, C++, Java, Python, Go, web development technologies
• Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Studying in computer science or a related field
What we offer?
• Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Corvin negyed
• Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
• Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
• Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
• International career opportunities
• Local medical service, company insurance
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.