Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including Newf York Life, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, and Ameriprise—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
Since 2017, our Budapest Engineering Team has grown rapidly; we now work in a beautiful new office near Ráday street.
As to our tech stack:
- Python, Kotlin
- Microservices, Lambdas
- REST APIs
- Snowflake, Looker
We're open to hiring people who don’t have experience in our stack but are interested in learning and working with these technologies.
General company info:
- 250+ global employees.
- About 65 employees in Budapest.
- Small teams (max 7 developers are reporting to an engineering manager).
- While the majority of our team are software engineers, we have a data team (data engineers, data scientists, BI developers, data analysts), a design team and product managers as well.
- Our work environment is international, not only because of our US HQ, but also because we have non-Hungarians in our Budapest office and geographically distributed coworkers around the world!
- We host an annual all-company meeting in the US (in accordance with ongoing COVID regulations).
- We operate on a hybrid working model, with most of the team working in the office at least once a week.
What do you get from Hearsay?
- An experienced team to learn from
- Complex projects and tasks
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Career opportunities (lateral and vertical moves)
- Training and learning opportunities
- Good team atmosphere and regular team-building events
- Stock options
- Extra paid time off
- Private health insurance
- Training budget
- In-office food & beverages - including lunch
- Mobile subscription coverage
- Home office budget
- Technical mentoring
Come and play with us (1st floor, 158 booth) to win a Jabil Go3!